“WILL OF YOUNGS, POWER OF CULTURE”
Aim and Objective of WOYPOC:
- to facilitate transition of teenagers from the addicted world to the real world in order to reduce the effects of addicted behavior through healthy lifestyle and culture exchange.
- to build self-confidence in young people to become decision makers and practioners in their own lives and communities.
- to bring disadvantaged young people into advantageous position in communities.
- to promote the use of ICT tools in order to ensure that young people can show their talent.
- to provide integration of addicted youth into societies and awareness of multilingualism and EU citizenship
A1- Advanced Planning Visit, 16th – 18th of May 2016, in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
A2 – Youth exchange, 9th – 17th of August 2016, in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain on the theme of internet addiction
A3 – Youth exchange, 22nd – 30th of September 2016, Reykjavik, Iceland on the theme of drug addiction
- Presentation on EU culture and EU citizenship
- Cultural excursions and city tours
- Presentations of culture and languages
- Presentations on the project’s website and other social media
- Two mobile apps on Internet and substance addiction introduced
- Training on app-inventor with a special video
- Presentations on Internet and substance addiction from the project’s youth groups
- Two theme-based theatre plays prepared and presented
- Two newsletters prepared and published
- Sporting activities
Participants’ Profile: youngsters with ages between 16-20 years old
Language used: English